Renewing your MSSA Membership
We currently have two ways to join the MSSA or to renew your existing membership.
- Join or renew by mail: 2016 Conference Registration / 2017 Membership Form (PDF);
- Join or renew online (using Visa or Mastercard): MSSA Online Marketplace
FAQs about Membership
Who can join the MSSA?
The Mid-South Sociological Association member states include Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia, Florida, and North Carolina. However, membership is open to anyone, of any state and any nation, who is working in, or has had substantial training in, the field of sociology or related discipline.
- Active (Regular) Membership (based on current salary):
- < $30K: $35.00
- $30K-$49,999.00: $40.00
- $50K-69,999.00: $45.00
- $70K+ : $50.00
- Joint Active Membership: $20.00 (must be partner of Active Member)
- Emeritus: $35.00
- Student: $20.00 (must be a registered undergraduate or graduate student in residence at an educational institution)
- Joint Student: $5.00 (must be partner of Active or Student member)
Questions about Membership or Changing Membership Information
Please direct any requests to change your membership information, or any questions regarding membership to the MSSA Secretary-Treasurer at: firstname.lastname@example.org